Essential Oils Starter Kit


I am so excited you want to join me and our community in our oil journey. Maybe you are here because you saw all that I share on my McCall's Essentials Instagram Page. Or maybe you came upon one of my flyers around our community. If you follow me on any of my platforms, you know that one of my biggest goals is creating a home with purpose and learning all we can about having a healthy, happy home.
Your oils do only as much good as you let them, so I invite you to dive in and learn all you can. Don’t be intimidated, we all started not knowing much. The good news is, we are here to support you!
When you buy a starter kit you are joining a community of like-minded women; mothers, sisters, friends, all wanting to learn and grow together! We have private Facebook pages designed to help you familiarize yourself with your oils and learn new uses and recipes for them. There, you can draw on the experience and knowledge of thousands of other oil-users to assist in your oils journey.
I also send you some 5×7 cards that have recipes on how to use the oils in your starter kit! You can frame these or put them in a book. 



My favorite diffuser is the Aria diffuser. It covers close to 450 square feet, has a timer, plays soothing chimes or you can plug your phone in to play music. It's just gorgeous. I do have the desert mist diffuser too in my kids bedroom- it is a very pretty and nice diffuser- it covers around 300 square feet. Both are great!


Keep reading to enroll and see perks…..

Below are the Essential Rewards Promos. I stock pile a lot of my products- toothpaste, laundry soap, dish soap, makeup, vitamins so I could hit the top PV to get all that product for FREE each month!

Just for saying YES to Essential Rewards with your starter kit you get 10 shop credit points and a 15 ml of Cedarwood FREE!! (You can cancel at anytime.)

Place Your Starter Kit Order…

To enroll with me and my community go ORDER HERE and make sure the number 2396264  appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.

Sign up as a MEMBER- this does NOT mean you will ever have to sell anything, just means you get 24% off prices!
The starter kits starts at $125- you can see below the oils that are included and you can hand select the kit you want!

I do recommend in addition to getting your Premium Starter Kit to sign up for Essential Rewards for the best savings and perks.

I'm excited that you're here and ready to get started! Email me anytime with further questions or to help walk you through the sign-up process!

Comments